JOBS AT EGGER APPS
We're hiring a software developer in Linz, Austria.
Why you should work for us
- All Skill Levels
- We're not picky about who we'll work with. If you're new to Mac development, we will teach you everything about AppKit. If you've written Swift since day 1, we'd love to learn from you.
- Flexible hours
- You might be working on your thesis, or you might have kids; we'll adapt. You can choose which days you want to work and how many hours you want to work. If you need to take a day off on short notice, that's OK. We don't have any external deadlines, so we also don't have things like over time or crunch time.
- We're a small team (currently 2), so you'll quickly gain a lot of responsibility. The goal is to have you responsible for one of our products. You'll either design and build new features for an existing app, or start something from scratch. And in case you like a bit of distraction every now and then, we also have a couple of Open Source side projects you can contribute to.
Programming shouldn't ruin your back.
That's why we have height-adjustable sit/stand desks and ergonomic chairs in our office.
You can decide whatever equipment you need to get the job done (recommended: a new Macbook Pro with a large external monitor).
- Our focus is on macOS desktop apps, so you'll work a lot with Swift, Cocoa/AppKit and Objective-C. We have a few PostgreSQL databases, and we use Git for version control. The occasional web service is written in PHP (yuck!) or Ruby on Rails.
- I can offer a salary between 35.000€ - 50.000€ per year. I believe that's a great offer considering our size. You might make a little more if you work for a local bank, but with us you won't have to work in the basement. Last but not least, we also have 4 different ways to brew fresh coffee.
How to apply
If you'd like to know more about this job offer, email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also just come over and visit our office (Domgasse 10, 4020 Linz). I'm here most week days during normal office hours.
If you want to get an immediate offer, you can pick a challenging issue from Postgres.app or Table Tool and send a pull request.